Nuffnang

Saturday 6 October 2012

Stress Relieve Tips: I LOVE SHUNSUKE!

Lately, I've been really under alot of pressure and stress due to work and part-time studying. There are also times I will easily get irritated, distracted and felt annoyed by anything surrounding me.

Then, I started to google for "tips" and found this somewhere.

<Do You Know> A Japanese study has shown that looking at Kawaii (Cute) pictures improves your concentration and also leads to de-stress mode. Thus, just by staring at cute babies or animals pictures will increase your productivity at work or at school!

Like seriously? Just by looking at cute pictures? 
I will even go gaga over real cute babies or real cute doggies! I just can't resist their cuteness! 
*Awwwww*
And so, I found this awesome fan page from Facebook which has 120k followers world-wide and all these people was awed by...



So eff'in cute lah can! 
*I keep smiling when doing up this post!*

Check out Shunsuke's so-uber-super-very-lostofwords kawaii pictures below:

*Awwww*
 *I'm a cat! yes! Mewoof!
Really!!

Don't Believe??
*
*
*
*
*
 
 Okie! I'm not a cat. But recently because of the Pandas craze (Kai Kai and Jia Jia), I too wanna become one of them!
*
*
*
*

  
 Hello~! I'm Huan Huan! 
haha!



 
 *I Pretty hor? Sexy hor? My pose nice right?


 Hi! We are the Eight Dwarf! 
*
*
*
No??

 Ok fine! Actually, I'm the Snow White~ hahaha*
 *
*
*
*
I always love carrots and act like a bunny!

 Pwetty???
heheh~

********
Now, can you find me?



 
 OMG! Y U SO CUTE!?


 Okay~ After seeing those above images, ask yourself:
Do you feel relaxed?
Yes, GOOD! :)
 No, continue to scroll down!!
*
*
*

 My favorite sleeping position! *must hug something one*
  *Yes? You calling me?? *blur face*
***


 
* So noisy* I'm so going to listen to my music and nap! 
wake me up when play times come!

 
*Play Time* 

***
Haha! I can continue still but I think will over-run to next page because too cute and too many images to upload!

So, check out Shunsuke's FB Fan page! There's many more kawaii images of this little buddy!

  
Okay?


See you next time~! *bye bye*


(Credit images:Shunsuke fb fanpage & google)

No comments:

Post a Comment