Nuffnang

Wednesday 14 August 2013

F4 member Vanness Wu to marry Singaporean girlfriend Arissa Cheo

Wedding bells!!

I love good news!!

It was reported in the news (I'm referring to this) that the American-born Taiwanese actor-singer,
Vanness Wu made the announcement on Weibo on Tuesday, which was also the Chinese Valentine’s Day, that he would be marrying Arissa Cheo, a Singaporean fashion entrepreneur. They have been dating on-and-off for years.

[photo grab: Arissa's instagram - xawissaxlunaticax]

The F4 member met Arissa, the daughter of a Singaporean business tycoon, when she was featured in the music video of his 2006 song, "My Kingdom".
 I've always been following Vanness's and Arissa's instagrams partly because I find them really sweet and loving together, but the most important reason is their amazing fashion sense and how they have such great sincere heart.


She's really pretty! 
Her fashion sense is just sooo wow! 
You guys should follow her on her instagram and you will know what I mean!

 [photo credit: www.carteblanche-x.com]

 [photo credit: www.carteblanche-x.com]
 
From Yahoo News: Accompanying the photo below was a message in Chinese by Vanness, saying “I was impulsive! God bless everyone. Vanness Wu and Arissa Cheo have submitted the notice of marriage on 9 August according to Singapore law. The two of us hope to share our bliss with all our friends. We also hope that everyone will give us their blessings.” 

[photo credit: http://www.weibo.com/iamvanness]

Though there's many people out there giving bad comments regarding their relationship, I just hope that since fate and destiny brought them back together then we should respect their decision and give them our well wishes and blessings!

Idols/Celebrities are still human no matter how their personality are or how they look.
I just feel that it's their personal life and we should give them our blessings!

*That's my own opinion!*


I can't wait to see Arissa in beautiful wedding gown!*

xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment