Nuffnang

Wednesday 7 November 2012

12th Global Chinese Music Awards 2012



I always wanted to go for such concert to see what and how is it like to be part of the audience. and so I joined the contest which F&N organized. But I wasn't selected so I was kinda :( .
Why?
Because I always wanted to see Show Luo live and of course the chance to see the rest of my favorite singers like Rainie and Eason chen and JJ...


Event Details
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
Date: 2nd November 2012
Time: 7.30 pm

 
Artistes attending this event

Taiwan artistes: 
罗志祥 Show Luo, 杨丞琳 Rainie Yang, 杨宗纬 Aska Yang, 大嘴巴 Da Mouth, 陈芳语 Kimberley 

Hong Kong artistes: 
陈奕迅 Eason Chan, 容祖儿 Joey Yung, Twins, 薛凯琪 Fiona Sit, Mr.

China artistes: 
丁当 Ding Dang, 郁可唯 Yu Ke Wei, 曹轩宾 Cao Xuan Bin, 曲婉婷 Qu Wan Ting, 东山少爷 Dong Shan Shao Ye,

Singapore artistes: 
蔡健雅 Tanya Chua, 陈洁仪 Kit Chan, 阿杜 A-Do, Olivia Ong, 林俊杰 JJ Lin

Malaysia artiste: 
伍家辉 Wu Jia Hui

 YOU SEE!?! So many leh!~
And I'm thankful!
*
*

I was so lucky to get a ticket to the 12th Global Chinese Music Awards 2012 at the Singapore Indoor Stadium, Thanks to Hong Peng and Jessie and of course William.

YAY!
I can see Show Luo~! Yay!

12th Global Chinese Music Awards 2012
(第12届 全球华语 歌曲排行榜颁奖典礼)



It was a fun night where we were having fun, joking and laughing at any stupid matter.
But because my camera's focus is not as that 'power' than the rest, I only manage to capture the following:

(*Beware Picture Spam Ahead!)

Here's Fiona Sit (so pwetty)!



 Mister!

Twins and Da Mouth!
 Twins! Gillian and Charlene~
 大嘴巴 Da Mouth!

Aisa so cute!


 Mister performing ~


 杨宗纬 Aska Yang
Jessie's favorite! :)













Our very-own Olivia Ong~


Da mouth performing!!!


Aisha So cute that night!







Rainie and Joey receiving awards - Maroon and Pink Lady~!




JJ!!!!
Show Luo the very cheeky guy of the night!
 Super funny and made the whole audience Aww-ed and LOL~!


A -Do singing Valentine~!


 丁当 Ding Dang!



She's so sweet that night, like a little princess!















 Pei Fen~! So pretty that night!


 JJ was singing all those super awesome songs that you and I surely know and will sing in Karaoke~!


Right... I forgot that it's a blog, and I did not video record it so... please bear with me k? :)





But it was funny that night because many stars or idols were taking turns to thank JJ's parents.. seriously not sure why but it was rather funny~!



Purposely took a little side angle of Joey's cute lighted illuminating board with handwriting "JJ"~!






*
*
Now, Drum Rolls ******

*
*
Our Beloved Show Luo!
He's the most popular star which (in my opinion) attracted way too much attention in all the right way! So comedy, cracking jokes, make funny faces to just make the audience happy!

Rainie Yang~! Our cute little princess!
They look so good together!


 


Our Home-grown 陈洁仪 Kit Chan


Jessie engross writing on the illuminating board...
It's for Joey to wave hard later during Show Luo's performances! hehe*
Check out Joey Yung's illuminating bold pink dress! 

And last but not least,

*
*
*
SHOW LUO!!!!!!
*fan scream!* AHHHHH!









Le girls with the awesome illuminating board!
Jessie
Shu Qing
ME!

Okay! I'm really glad to see new friends and friends there!
*hello!*
Am really glad I'm part of this! 
*gimme a big hug Jessie!* 

Let's Catch up someday again ya! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment