Nuffnang

Wednesday 24 July 2013

[Movie Review] Before Midnight (M18) - directed by Richard Linklater in cinemas from 25 July 2013 onwards!


What I feel about this movie: Relatable to me and incredibly Romantic!

Thanks to Omy.sg, I was one of the first few to catch 'Before Midnight' before it shows in the theaters on 25 July 2013!

At first, I wasn't quite sure what movie was it until I watched it, it made me so curious about the previous 2 sequels and I eventually went home to google more about it.


A short recap -

"Jesse (Ethan Hawke) and Celine (Julie Delpy) first met in their twenties in BEFORE SUNRISE (1995), reunited in their thirties in BEFORE SUNSET (2004), and now, in BEFORE MIDNIGHT (2013), they face the past, present and future; family, romance, and love. Before the clock strikes midnight, their story again unfolds."

Before Midnight Official Trailer:

The conversation between Jesse and Celine was mostly about their life and the issue that made both of them quarreled. It's also shows how they try to work things out between both of them.


You get to understand how woman reacts/behave in the relationship and I bet many of us does react/behave somewhat like Celine or Jesse.

I can really relate this to my own experience as well!

I'm probably Celine, more emotional and rational at the first time. 
Would want attention from the partner especially when needed someone to be there.

Well, that's why people always say 'Women have the highest EQ' (Emotional). :)



It's really sweet how they talk things out and Jesse tries to make Celine laugh and feel love again.

Go watch it if you have been following the sequels!

Or be like me, Watch 'Before Midnight' first then you get the curiosity kicking in and rush to find out what exactly happened in the past (Before Sunrise and Before Sunset).

Enjoy! :)

xoxo

14 comments:

  1. nice movie review! looking forward to it!!

    Facebook : Eddy Khoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. would be going to warch for Ethan Hawke :D

    Cheers
    Janette Tan

    ReplyDelete
  3. A movie that can watch with couples! Gonna drag my bf to watch this kind of movie, although i know his fav always be action movie. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missy Grace L7/24/2013 6:22 pm

    Will be watching it with my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched this movie because of Ethan Hawke muahaha.....
    xoxo
    Rena (FB - https://www.facebook.com/RenaRspunky)

    ReplyDelete
  6. would definitely watch this with hubby. love romantic movies!
    Fb: Jessie Sng

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the nice review! going to watch it with loved ones :)
    Jane Lee

    ReplyDelete
  8. A good movie which can learn from it.

    Fb: Dionis Chua

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A movie which I sure watch with my love :)

    FB Name: Janice Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice movies
    f/b chin oi lin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Zerika,

    This movie looks great,
    Thanks for the recommendation :)

    Love,
    Fiona Chan

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!! Been waiting and waiting for this for such a long time~!!!!!! <3

    Cece Ann (FB)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good review!
    Facebook: Ann Melts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, I want to catch it now!! Thanks for introducing me to it!
    Facebook: Yu Jun

    ReplyDelete