Nuffnang

Thursday 29 August 2013

[Health Product] Vita Green - Vita Yin Yang Cordyceps Sinesis, The ultimate Kidney and Lung enhancer.


Do you always feel tired easily?
Always coughing and have difficulty in breathing?
Having to take medications and still coughing badly?

It might because your lungs are already giving you some signals that it needs some nourishment.



As for me, I have very little clue on what Chinese herbs are and what they actually do.
All I know was those simple basic ones like Chrysanthemum and barley. I do remember there was a few times, I was having a bad cough that last me weeks, about 2 months to be exact. You know that coughing for about 2 weeks is already bad enough, and when you go to the doctors, they usually either give you cough syrups to suppress the cough, or they will give anti-biotics to fight and kill the virus within your body. Knowing that anti-biotics are really the last resort, I usually try not to have it at all. 
(Anti-biotics will fight and kill those healthy and unhealthy cells altogether.)

My mum has always been into Chinese herbs and she's the expert here. 
She ever told me that since I know I can easily get the flu bug (always come together with cough, sore throat and sometimes fever =like a package =_=''') then why don't I try taking cordyceps to nourish my lungs so that my lungs can work better.

That makes me think back to my secondary school life, studying biology and understand that every organs in our body are working 24 hours daily. And sleeping time is the only time that they can rest but if you are like me, always sleeping late and not enough sleep, you will get sick easily, just like me :(


And so I'm going to introduce Vita Yin Yang to you guys:

 DO YOU KNOW?

Cordyceps, also known as Chinese Caterpillar Fungus/Winter Worm/Summer Grass, is one of the most precious Chinese Herbal medicines and has long been regarded as an elixir of life, consumed by the imperial and wealthy families as an exclusive nutritional supplement.

Vita Yin Yang Cordyceps by Vita Green commercialized it's Cordyceps by cultivation. It can only be found in Western China on high mountains 12,000 feet above sea level. Vita Yin Yang contains 100% premium grade pure cultivated Cordyceps.



 The best health supplement for nasal allergy as it  nourishes the Lung and  Kidney Yin. According to Chinese Medicine, deficiency of the Lung and Kidney (ubiquitous among city dwellers due to air pollution) create problems in the respiratory system. 

Vita Yin Yang is particularly effective in alleviating symptoms of weak kidneys. It is also a good remedy for weakness and a good enhancer for rejuvenation therefore helps reduce symptoms and prevent respiratory problems.
 
Excellent for battling air pollution and a must for smokers to protect the lung.


You should be able to see results e.g. better sleep, relieves tiredness within the first 3weeks of consumption. (*subject to individual's health though).

I tried for just 3 days only (1 capsule in the morning) and I can already feel not less lethargic as compared to last time.


Even Mr. Wayne Lai, a Hong Kong popular actor also a fan of it. 
Is that why he always look amazing even on TV? :)


How to consume?

1 Capsule of Vita Yin Yang = 15 wild Cordyceps (in terms of active ingredient)(60 capsules per box)

 Dosage: 
 For health maintenance, 1 capsule daily. 
For health improvement, 2-3 capsules daily. 

*Tip: Vita Yin Yang can be used to boil herbal tonic soups by pouring the Cordyceps powder out of the capsule into the tonic soups.

"Showed the tip to my mum and she was like," Want me to boil soup huh? Smart hor!"

lol! I always love soup since young because of my grandma's influence. 
Another great way to consume your Cordyceps too!
(My grandma's a Cantonese and boil super good soup! And now my mum took over her recipe after she'd passed away)


** No side effects. Made in Hong Kong




I'm going to continue consuming it daily and hope my lungs and kidney thank me. heheh
Available at all Guardian stores.
Original Price: $109. Introductory price: $99.


For more information, visit: http://www.vitagreen.com/en/vita-yin-yang

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. cordyceps sinensis is one of the greatest and useful fungus for human health. Cordyceps mushroom powder has lots of good side which promote your health fitness. So this article is more informative which described the cordyceps benefits.

    ReplyDelete