Nuffnang

Sunday 2 March 2014

[Beauty Review] Niu Nails - Pretty in pink Gelish Manicure and Nail Arts


Hey yoz!

I'm back with a beauty post!
Everyone was complimenting about my nails during the CNY 2014 and so I decided to share with you guys where I'd done it!


For those who have been following my posts,
You might remember Niu Nails.

Check out previous posts:
http://zerika-says.blogspot.sg/2013/04/giveaway-sponsored-review-glam-up-your.html

http://zerika-says.blogspot.sg/2013/02/sponsored-manicure-its-time-to-dress-up.html



Yup, I had it done again by Serene from Niu Nails!

Chose this sweet design and it goes pretty well with any of my outfit!





<3

Even with my arm swags!
(*took this photo during the night with my iPhone front camera thus the blur image! 
oops, Suorry~)

My previous nails done by Serene:





I always get asked where I did my nails so... there you go!

During CNY, alot of customers even requested to do unicorns as it also signifies 'Horse Year' just that it's a cuter version. :)

Here's 2 recent designs she'd done for her customers!

Cute right?

Photo: 马年行大运!Photo: So dreamy like! Suitable for bridal nails!  Cny slots are filling up... call / sms 81136741 if you have not secure any slots with us! XOXO!




And here's a good deal for you~

Quote 'Zerika' to get a 10% off your bill!!

*
*
*

  • Book your appointment now! 

     *Call / SMS: 8113 6741 (Serene aka Niu Nails)

    Location: 
    Hougang Street 91, Block 927

    .:::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..   .::..::..::..::..::..::..::..

    You can also check out Niu Nails Facebook Page for the latest updates and promotion!

    Instagram: @niunails
    Official Website: http://www.niunails.com

    Check out Niu Nails Blog -> HERE

    * Applies to people who resides in SG only

xoxo

till then,
Zerika Says

No comments:

Post a Comment