Nuffnang

Friday 17 April 2015

[Sponsored beauty review] bSoul Hydra-lip - an essential for humid weather and travelling!

Just wondering if any ladies/gentlemen out there suffers from chapped lips or even dry, flaky lips that hurts?


Photo Credit: Google.com

I know the above photo probably was one of the worst but trust me, I've had experience before and  sometimes I do tend to peel the 'flaky skin' off  when I daze and ......causes it to bleed. OUCH!

Some of you that follows me might have already know I just got back from my Hong Kong trip and I was complaining about the cold and strong winds.
In my mind I was hoping Singapore can at least be in 'air-condition' temperature, you know, Singaporean.


Was checking on the temperature for Hong Kong while in SG, it was showing a cooling clear 26-27 degrees for day and so I didn't think much and just brought along only a pullover and a hoodie jacket, some sleeveless dresses and essentials. The temperature changes just when we landed in Hong Kong airport reporting it as 19 Degrees Celsius!


  Just imagine walking along the street in broad daylight with temperature at 18-19 degrees with strong wind blow.... and at night? Lucky that we went shopping in Mongkok where there's many tall buildings surrounding so it's not that bad plus I just keep stuffing myself  with food to keep warm! lol!
 But I can't be relying on food right?

Shivers, in need of water, hands and lips so dry.
I had to keep on applying hand cream.

*Yeap, I can't take hot weathers and cold especially sudden change of weather! I'll fall sick very easily. That's why Melvin have to always accommodate to my needs and making sure I feel comfy when I stay over. He can just wear a long sleeve shirt to The Peak still feeling 'OKAY~' while me piling up a pullover, hoodie jacket and still feel cold. -_-'''



Here I would like to share this amazing lip care with you that uses natural ingredients to moisturize and care for your lips!



Was telling Melvin how grateful I am that this amazing lip-care came in-time for this trip, and was so compact and super useful that I have to bring it along everywhere now!




Do you know that some of the lip balms that we are using/used to use form a synthetic film over the surface of the lips, causing us to think that our lips are properly moisturized? Such ingredients do not work any further than just the surface and may even cause our own body and skin to forget to function by itself! 

Took this photo while I was in the cable car towards Lantau Island and oh my..
was uber cold and raining and foggy and.......
I couldn't see any scenery at all! No greens, no sea.. nothing! Like as if I'm floating in clouds~

I can feel my hands and my lip so dry and numb!

Applying the hydra-lip!

I like how bSoul is the first eco-friendly phytoceutical cosmetic line that also certified by ICEA (Environmental and Ethical Certification Institute).
It is very important to know what we're applying on our face and body.

Nowadays there's so many chemicals used in all skincare cosmetics. 
This is really good as there's no parabens, silicons, petrolatum, paraffin, SLES and they don't test on animals! :)

Here's the ingredients:

Aqua [Water], Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Xylitol, Cetearyl glucoside, Hydrogenated olive oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter) butter, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Brassica alba seed extract, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit unsaponifiables, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil, Tocopherol, Sodium hyaluronate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Lecithin, Xanthan gum, Limonene, Citric acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium benzoate, Sodium dehydroacetate.
Rich creamy texture that glides on my lips very well, creating a natural protective coat that lasts longer than any lip balms. 
Not sticky, greasy at all! 

A little goes a long way~


 


No complains at all from le bf. 
His feedback? Soft and moisturize lips not like before.. so dry. 
Thank ah! -_-'''

..:: Usage :: ..
Apply the cream on the lips throughout the day (under or over lipstick) and massage until completely absorbed.

Note: If you have been using a lot of lip products made with synthetic ingredients, the initial stage of using Hydra-Lip, you will find flakes coming off as you massage the cream into your lips. It is normal as those could be the “dead skin” or even those silicons that other products contain. 


..:: PRICE ::..


Retails at SGD$52


*Specially for my readers!

Key in "Zerika10%" for 10% off hydra-lip on
** For online members, every $10 you spend accumulate 1 credit point. 
Every 1 credit point offset $1 off your future purchases! 

bSoul is on Instagram too!
 @bSoul_singapore  #bsoulSg #bsoulSingapore
with many kisses.... muackzzz!


Till then,
Zerika-says



#zerikasays #zerikatravels #zerikaeats

No comments:

Post a Comment