Nuffnang

Wednesday 11 September 2013

[Food Update + Food Review] The Manhattan FISH Market lauches its newest, freshest star creation, The Manhattan Star Platter, available NOW to 31 October 2013!

Hungry for more seafood?

The Manhattan FISH Market yet again tempt us with their new freshest star creation,
Manhattan Star Platter!


From now to 31 October 2013,  
you get to try out this platter which uses five different seafood cooked in five fantastic cooking methods! Whether flamed, baked, poached,  fried or grilled, The Manhattan Star Platter has it all and you  will definitely be spoilt  for choice, just like me!

Brought my parents to the Marina Square outlet on a Saturday and it was super packed!
 It was their first time trying out Manhattan Fish Market.



 Had Cala Cala and Gummy Bear beverages for dinner.
My first time trying Cala Cala even though I've been to Manhattan Fish Market a few times. It's refreshingly sweet with a tinge of sour and sparkling soda simply quench my thirst.
My mum preferred Cala Cala while me and my dad preferred Gummy Bear! :)
 Soup of the Day

The Manhattan Star Platter (S$39.95)
 Consists of a Mediterranean Baked Fish, Grilled Calamari, Fried Oysters, Poached Garlic Herb Mussels and Manhattan Flaming Prawns. Served with Garlic Herb rice.

The prawns before being 'flamed' in front of us..

 Flaming in progress...

 Wooo!

Zerika's Review

 Fried Oysters -  crunchy on the outside and juicy on the inside.

Grilled Calamari - one of the tastiest as you would know that over cooking calamari will lose its juiciness and chewy texture however, even my mum (super fussy eater) praised that it's well done here. :)

Manhattan Flaming Prawns - definitely the best as its the restaurant's signature and its the highlight as well. Both my parents and I love it so much that we can't get enough of it.

Mediterranean Baked Fish - the flavorful spices and herbs sealed in the baked dory fillet was pretty good. Great to have it with the Garlic Herb rice. 

Garlic Herb Mussels - I was a little disappointed though on this side. Our platter came with the Mussels but without the signature Garlic Herb Sauce. The Mussels were well-cooked but because there's no sauce on it,  it was a little dry.
 I give a benefit of doubt that the restaurant might have been busy and miss out that part.



Other than that, It was all good. Serving is good for 2 pax.
(*I ordered another ala carte pasta and a dessert to go along with it and share with my parents)



Do try out the Manhattan Star Platter from NOW till 31st October 2013!


(All prices quoted are before tax and service charge and all meals stated are for dine-in only)

For more information, join in the conversations on The Manhattan FISH MARKET’s Facebook at www.facebook.com/MFMSingapore.


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment