Nuffnang

Monday 16 December 2013

[Beauty review] A'Pretti Nailz Salon - Long lasting and beautiful nail design using Bling gel nail polish that will make you the limelight!

Hi guys, I'm back with a beauty post.

And this time, I would like to share about this pampering place:





Upon entering,
The beautiful and cozy European themed furnishes with pretty florals captivated me.

Those princessy chairs..<3











Using wide range of premium nail products sourced from leading nail brands in America, Japan, Korea and Taiwan. One of the premium nail brands such as the
Bling Gel, an environmental friendly gel nail polish that are free from toxic, water-based, non-damaging to the nails. It is suitable for use for all including pregnant ladies and children. 


I like that there's a high level of hygiene standards to ensure that you get the best quality and service at the same time!



(photo credit: A'pretti FB Page)


Muzi, one of the talented founder of A'Pretti, was so patient with me because I was really having a hard time choosing a design. She was so sweet to make me feel at home and share with me tips on how to care for my nails. 

She shared with me that she wants long term customer relation instead of just one time. There's many regulars that goes back to her because of her tender and good service.

I can see why they return. She'd touches me in many ways. My first time visiting A'Pretti and was taken care by Muzi, offering me green tea, snacks if I feel like munching, chatting with me and sharing with me her ideas and designs. It was indeed a relaxing and enjoyable session.

My colorful paddle pop nails done by Muzi. <3
 

 Princess-y right?
These chairs are custom-made! Super comfy and really makes you feel like a princess!





Too pretty! <3


and even after 2weeks going 3 weeks, it's still shiny and no chips!



Wanna learn from the experts??

If you are keen to learn basic/advanced nail arts trained by certified nail art trainers, A'Pretti can help you!


Do check out their FB page, like them and get more updates on the latest promotion and 

workshops which are conducted on a regular basis!





Address:

 73 Temple Street

Singapore 058617

Tel: 6223 8387



More info at A'Pretti Nailz SPA's Facebook Page.



*Thanks to Muzi from A'Pretti, I'm a happy girl and I've learnt to take care of my nails! 

I'll be back soon! <3



xoxo
Zerika -says

No comments:

Post a Comment