Nuffnang

Tuesday 31 December 2013

[2013 Recap] Zerika - My thoughts and Gratitude

#Recap of 2013:
It was a roller coaster ride for me as many of you should know in terms of relationship. Luckily, I get to meet my long time friends and even made new ones which all are dear to me. Not only that, i got a new job and am happy about it. 

I have supportive family, BFFs and friends, and Thanks to them, they've help me to pull through any unhappiness during the process. 

Thank you my followers for staying with me, even though I've been busy working and dealing with my personal life, you guys have not forgotten me and still support me. 

And thank you my blogger friends, PRs and sponsors, you guys are the awesome load. Thank you for sharing with me great ideas, love, care and concern. 
















Here wishing you all a very blessed coming 2014 and may good things come your way! ^^ 

Happy New Year!!! 


* before I sign off, I'm preparing a giveaway soon so watch my space for more updates! <3

Till then,
Zerika-says


No comments:

Post a Comment